Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 10:45 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning on another bitterly cold day.

My son is coming to lunch so I am scuttling around to get things ready.
Enjoy your day everyone

Frost on the Malverns..

(picture courtesy of the local paper)
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 10:53 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

And a good morning from me to all my readers.
Yes it was/is cold and frosty in my part of the world.
Minnie the dog enjoyed herself this morning, chasing one of the local foxes. At first the fox ignored her until Minnie started to bark and run around it. Then it went into top gear and was off.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 11:23 AM

Mornin' folks. Another cold, frosty day, but at least the sun is trying to come through for a change.
How's your wife Emjay? I hope she is improving, and you take care of yourself too.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 11:26 AM

Good morning
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 11:47 AM

Not cold here just wet so no Golf
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 11:53 AM

Good morning all, another hard frost and foggy here, but forecast to warm up with rain tonight and tomorrow, what joy....

Just back from walking the dogs in the forest where there is one advantage to the frost, they don't get muddy and need a bath every time..
Nothing much planned other than a visit to see a friend this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 11:53 AM

Very, very cold here and frosty, my hands are frozen.

Done all my weekly shopping and on Tuesday I will go to Morrison's at the Wet Fish Stall and get three lots of fish.

Have a nice day all.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Mornin' folks. Another cold, frosty day, but at least the sun is trying to come through for a change.
How's your wife Emjay? I hope she is improving, and you take care of yourself too.
Thanks for asking.
It's not very good. She now has a chest infection. Yesterday she was not communicating.
Her blood sugar was high, so they put her on insulin drip. They have also moved her to the diabetic Ward.
Meep
manchester uk
Meep is female 

27-01-2017, 12:38 PM

Morning everyone
Emjay I hope your wife gets better soon
Yesterday was a lot colder because it was windy and I had to go shopping, of course I don't have to go out today so there is no wind
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Thanks for asking.
It's not very good. She now has a chest infection. Yesterday she was not communicating.
Her blood sugar was high, so they put her on insulin drip. They have also moved her to the diabetic Ward.

I am so sorry Emjay. I really hope she improves soon. x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top