Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 07:40 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, a very cold day forecast here with a max of -2 deg in a south easterly breeze.... brrrrr roll on spring....

My mum is coming over for lunch so we are dishing up one of her favorites, pie and mash.

Enjoy the day everyone.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 07:54 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Morning all.
My back is so much better .
Dropped our lass off at the station she's been using the local taxi service all week,so I am already Ģ4 better off.
A visit to Poundland me thinks is on the cards for this morning.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 08:39 AM

Good morning all.

Its very cold outside but no frost.

Glad your back is a lot better Longfellow.

Not going out today.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 09:08 AM

Good morning all, certainly feels even colder this morning. Must get Amber out for her walk.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 09:40 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

A balmy minus 1 here with a cutting wind and a few snowflakes.

Laid up today with a splitting headache, a well known side effect of the new medication I got yesterday, they did tell me about it, apparently it will work off after a few days.

Hope you all have a good day.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 09:51 AM

Good luck with the change of meds Swimmy.
My doctors have tried quite a few times to change my meds and I understand those headaches. I always end up back on the original meds because I cannot stand the headaches.
Its mainly the heart meds that do it with me.

Stay away from the computer screen and any bright lights.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 09:56 AM

Morning all.

Get well soon, you poorly people.

Not sure whether to do a car shop today. Truth be told, I could probably do without! Shall I stay home, do you think?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 10:11 AM

Good Morning all.
I've got a visit to the gym this morning.
I need to work off the giant packet of chocolate raisins I ate in the theatre last night!!

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 10:35 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny and actually feeling quite warm here right now. A busy day today, shopping to do, a birthday cake to drop off at a local bar, where a surprise little celebration is taking place tonight for a close friend, after the musical bingo that is.

Mr Clumsy has to check in at the hospital at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning for his knee replacement operation. He has to take his SIP card (health card) and his passport, they are extremely on the ball re correct documents here, if you donīt have the correct paperwork etc, you donīt get any treatment. Right or wrong, thatīs how it is.

I hope all those who have been feeling poorly are getting better and have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 10:40 AM

Best wishes to Mr Clumsy on his knee op, it'll be sore for a while......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top