Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 08:48 PM

X factor anyone?

I confess to wasting a lot of time watching this,and wonder if anyone else is so stupid...?
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 09:33 PM

Re: X factor anyone?

I watch it (only because there's nothing else on). I'm afraid I'm very negative with this year's contestants. There's no one I can say are really good, the standard is not half as good as the contestants that were on last years in my opinion.

Hubby is very keen on Matt Cardle and liked him right from the beginning. I felt very sorry for Aiden when a song was picked for him that he obviously didn't like singing, I'm glad he got through.

Who are your favourites orangutan?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 11:16 PM

I am one of the non-watchers, I've never really got into the programme
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 11:36 PM

I like it lots but I have to agree its not got the quality this year like there's been in previous years.
I'm very keen on Marys voice but im not convinced she has 'The X factor'..
I like Matt Cardle too and I hope he goes far but again im not convinced he has the ooomph required either..
Cher gives me the creeps lol she seems totally barking!!
I like the girl from Liverpool.. Rebecca Fergurson.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 09:13 AM

I used to watch it but have only seen little bits of this series. I think there is something missing, or too used to seeing and hearing the same old....
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 09:15 PM

Who are your favourites orangutan?[/QUOTE]

I like Matt, Mary and Rebecca for their singing. Don't know that any have a real X factor, but then I didn't think they did last year either. John could turn out well too.Do wish they'd get rid of the Wagner creep though
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
I confess to wasting a lot of time watching this,and wonder if anyone else is so stupid...?
Oh Orangutan, I watch it every Saturday/Sunday-never miss it! My two favourites at the moment are Matt and Mary. Diva Fever had the fun element, but that Wagner-don't know what he's got-definitely not the x-factor, although if its true what they're saying, Mary thinks he has something Cher is a strange girl, but am beginning to think she will be in for a while.......maybe the young ones like her style-somebody likes her and they keep voting for her!
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 11:30 PM

I must be one the few people who can't stand reality shows,in any shape or form. I'm not a misery, but what on earth are all these so called programmes for? Talentless people, washed up celebrities, cringe making stories about idiots who need to make it big in show business,instead of working for a living. Ok ,rant over, I'm off to boil my head!
FatFreddy
New Member!
Herts,UK
FatFreddy is male 

19-10-2010, 11:34 PM

The early rounds are the best on X Factor when you can see the really bad acts. In earlier years we could see much more of these, but they seem to move on too quickly to the finalists now.

My money's on Matt or Rebecca.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
I must be one the few people who can't stand reality shows,in any shape or form. I'm not a misery, but what on earth are all these so called programmes for? Talentless people, washed up celebrities, cringe making stories about idiots who need to make it big in show business,instead of working for a living. Ok ,rant over, I'm off to boil my head!
They're not all talentless people John, agreed there are alot that are, but not all of them.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top