Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 09:03 PM

Wish they'd Stay in Place

Why do my glasses keep moving ? I know I put them down in one place but when I go to look for them they arent there and I have to spend some time looking for them.Im sure Ive got gremlins in this house. Does anyone else have the same problem of missing glasses ?
Meep
manchester uk
Meep is female 

24-01-2017, 09:18 PM

Re: Wish they'd Stay in Place

I used to have the same problem then I bought another pair of glasses so that I could always find the other pair. Problem solved
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 09:19 PM

I'm afraid to say it's you that keeps moving

I have the same problem, i have 2 pair one for reading on my computer and one for reading close up, You can gaurantee that one of the pair is always visible but the other has done a walk about

I think you'll have to buy a string to hold your glasses around your neck then your sure not to lose them
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 09:28 PM

Do the same as me....

A pair in the....

Kitchen
Living room
Garage
Car

That cured it for me..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 09:37 PM

Mine go walkabouts too Deylon.
Little tykes do it all the time, but they're crafty, they never do it while I am watching.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 10:44 PM

MIne have hitched a ride on top of my head while ive been looking for them
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
MIne have hitched a ride on top of my head while ive been looking for them

My friend laughs at me Nom, because sometimes I have a pair on the end of my nose, and another pair on my head!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 11:03 PM

Yes, it's maddening, isn't it? And of course you need those glasses to be able to see, to find them!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2017, 10:25 AM

Problem easily solved - Opticians sell chains that attach to the arms of the glasses and can be draped around ones neck.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2017, 10:44 AM

I have become so used to the habit of putting my glasses down indoors and automatically retracing my steps searching for them, that on Monday I started to look for them, picked up a pair of he who must obey's glasses, went to put them on and then realised that they were not mine, to suddenly realise that I had been wearing mine all along!!! how's that for stupidity?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top