Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 12:22 PM

Ewan McGreggor flounces

Ewan McGregor pulled out of an interview with Good Morning Britain this morning because he didn't realise that Piers Morgan was the host. McGregor was protesting about Morgan's previous comments on Women's Rights marches when he said:

"For every woman who marches with good intent there are women who I would categorise as "rabid feminists" who don't like men very much."

In response to McGregor's decision, Morgan tweeted: "Sorry to hear that @mcgregor_ewan - you should be big enough to allow people different political opinions. You're just an actor after all."

Your comments?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38729770
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 12:52 PM

Re: Ewan McGreggor flounces

I happened to walk in and see Piers Morgan sounding off on the GMB ,didnt know what it was about at first but got it later on ,
Yes some women do behave badly , and Ewan Mcgregor should not take offence at Piers comment , Piers rightly said he was speaking his view ,
Same way as women marching against Trump are allowed their view .

Loved the last words Piers had to Ewan M,, he said he hoped Ewan gets the best actor award , then he can shove it up where the sun dont shine ,
Another presenter tried to cover his mouth ..
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 02:01 PM

Ewan McGregor has a very inflated opinion of himself.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 02:11 PM

I don't really like Piers Morgan but he is right, McGregor is just an actor.
I've had enough of these jumped up " celebrities"
Lily Allen.
Gary Lineker.
Geldof
And the worst of the lot Bono.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 03:06 PM

Can't say I'm keen of either of them, actor with puffed up sense of his own importance and presenter who has a puffed up sense of his own importance. Not much in it really between which one is worse.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 03:11 PM

Piers Morgan is an arrogant git! And that's being polite. He interrupts everyone around him no matter who it is that he is interviewing. Can't stand him. I'm amazed that the co-presenters have put up with him for so long. At least he's only on there for a couple of days a week. Such a difference when Ben Shepherd is on.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Piers Morgan is an arrogant git! And that's being polite. He interrupts everyone around him no matter who it is that he is interviewing. Can't stand him. I'm amazed that the co-presenters have put up with him for so long. At least he's only on there for a couple of days a week. Such a difference when Ben Shepherd is on.
I also get the feeling that the female presenters are not comfortable working with Piers Morgan, probably too worried about what he might say. In this case though, I agree with him. Perhaps we should all avoid McGregor's film because he is in it. He is just an actor.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 05:29 PM

Well he didn"t last long in the States. Too full of his own importance and never letting his interviees finish their sentences. Always had to chime in with his "know all remarks".
No wonder they got rid double quick.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
I don't really like Piers Morgan but he is right, McGregor is just an actor.
I've had enough of these jumped up " celebrities"
Lily Allen.
Gary Lineker.
Geldof
And the worst of the lot Bono.
Damn! I was going to say the same
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 05:31 PM

Plus that horrible false smarmy smile. So insincere.
Had a bet with hubs he would be off in 3 months.
Guess who won ??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top