Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 12:05 PM

Good morning Tuesday

A belated good morning fellow members freezing fog here.

I am busy cooking for the family, braised steak and beef curry for the freezer this morning . My DIL is pregnant and sending a few meals should ease the work load for her a bit.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 12:07 PM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning folks. Cold and frosty again but blue sky for a change.

I've got a toothache this morning, never get toothaches normally. It's not nice.

Can you send me some of your curry please Meg? That would cheer me up.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 12:18 PM

We had the freezing fog as well this morning Meg but it has cleared up now and quite sunny out.

Ooh I feel for you Mups toothache is not good

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 12:25 PM

Good morning everyone

Sorry about your toothace Mups
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 12:49 PM

buenas dias all. I´ve been really lazy this morning, I´ve been sat about catching up with a couple of friends on Skype. It´s quite hazy today but the cold wind is still around. I´m taking madam ChoCho to the vet later this afternoon, her annual heart worm vaccination is due, so she´ll get a health check and her nails checked at the same time. The vet really hates doing her nails, black on black they really don´t like.

I hope your toothache goes away Mups, nothing worse than toothache. Have a pleasant day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 01:28 PM

Good morning / afternoon all, just back from meeting new grandson Hudson, who seems a pleasant little chap.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 02:21 PM

Why can't women leave things alone that havn't been read and just chuck them out?. We had a National trust Mag and I left it on the table to read later. Went to have a quick read only to find it had been chucked out. Sue never even bothered to ask first, just threw it out in the dustbin.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 02:33 PM

Morning all. So glad I live alone and make my own choice to throw whatever out!! LOL.

Lease extension has picked up at a great pace, which means I have today transferred the sum for the premium, and the balance of the solicitor's bill. Just waiting for the lease document to be emailed to me so I can print it off, sign and take it to the office. Then there'll be a bit more money to pay later for disbursements.

I feel I've transferred the equivalent of a small car or a few nice holidays, but I know it'll all be worth it in the end, especially if I come to sell it in the very near future.

Emailed Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, saying I'm ready, do I need an appointment etc. And I have a folder ready with my ID, proof of address and signed consent from the housing association.

Right, Doctors can record, so I might go off for a little walk, or a bus ride down to the retail park. (Pah! As if I haven't spent enough today. )
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning / afternoon all, just back from meeting new grandson Hudson, who seems a pleasant little chap.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks.
And what an unusual name! Will they be using its full length, or any plans to shorten it in the future?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
And what an unusual name! Will they be using its full length, or any plans to shorten it in the future?
Apparently he is named after some obscure motorcycling hero of my SIL's and was not my daughters's choice, which would have been Charles or Ernest. However, just to add to the confusion they have given him the second, name Barry and day to day he will be called Buddy....

Don't ask me........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top