Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 10:21 AM

Goodmorning Saturday

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning but bitterly cold .

I rescued a sheep while on my early walk, it was trapped in brambles on a strip of land between the fence and the stream. Poor thing I think it might have been there all night and it was all alone the other 8 sheep being in a different field so I found them and drove them down to join it, my good deed for the day .
Enjoy your day...

My youngest granddaughter went climbing recently (the one in in the striped top on the left) , she is 5 years old and fearless

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	16002951_10154847308951763_7793355708593266340_n.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	2590  
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 10:26 AM

Re: Goodmorning Saturday

She must take after her gran Meg...

Good morning folks, fog and frost here at the mo, hoping it will brighten later so we can get in the garden for an hour.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 10:29 AM

Mornin' all. Another cold and frosty start.
Good picture Meg.
I'm glad you were able to help the sheep, poor old thing . . .(the sheep - not you)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Mornin' all. Another cold and frosty start.
Good picture Meg.
I'm glad you were able to help the sheep, poor old thing . . .(the sheep - not you)
Mups that's 16 sheep I have freed in the last 12 months most with their heads through the pig wire fence a couple trapped in brambles. The trouble with sheep is they don't struggle to get free they just stand there and die .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 11:40 AM

buenas dias all. Cold and raining here. So far our forecast has been correct so from tomorrow it should be back to normal weather, but that remains to be seen. No plans today, just a take it as it comes sort of day. Well done rescuing the sheep Meg. Are you like someone we know who carries wire cutters with him when out walking? Just in case he sees some creature in trouble, he says. Have a pleasant day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 03:03 PM

Afternoon all.

Have been to see my Mum this morning, back home now and cooking our dinner.

Have a nice afternoon all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

21-01-2017, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
buenas dias all. Cold and raining here. So far our forecast has been correct so from tomorrow it should be back to normal weather, but that remains to be seen. No plans today, just a take it as it comes sort of day. Well done rescuing the sheep Meg. Are you like someone we know who carries wire cutters with him when out walking? Just in case he sees some creature in trouble, he says. Have a pleasant day all.
Loretta thick garden gloves are usually all that is needed, the heads can be maneuvered out of the netting. I don't have any wire cutters only pliers.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 04:03 PM

Afternoon all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top