Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 08:17 AM

Monday blethers:)

Good Morning Everyone Hope you all have a lovely day and weather is good where you live!

I stayed in bed most of yesterday - except when I had to take Loki out, poor lass never got very long walks and she does love walking Felt awful outside and was glad to get back to bed!! However, feel lots better today - and hungry (never ate yesterday at all); so, will be off out with Loki in a wee while for a much longer walk!

Take care and stay safe
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 08:18 AM

Re: Monday blethers:)

Good morning.

I am glad you are feeling better today Brandykins.

My husband and I have our flu jabs later this morning.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 08:28 AM

Many thanks, DS, my body rejects injections, hence the reason I don't get one! Hope you both miss getting the flu!!

Take care
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 11:32 AM

Morning all and a chance of good news. They are going to drain Jenny`s lung tomorrow and if all goes well there is just a chance they will let her out on Thursday-now that would be a birthday present for me indeed
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 11:44 AM

Good morning all!

Back to normal again here, my weekend guest has returned home and I can now tackle the jobs I pushed to one side for a few days!

Looks like it's going to be a good day weatherwise here!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 01:58 PM

Hi All - hope you're all well.. busy Monday here...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland

18-10-2010, 02:36 PM

That is good news OG and hope all goes well for her.

Healing vibes going to her and thinking about you.

Take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 03:32 PM

Good news about Jenny, OG, fingers crossed here that she improves enough to be allowed home in time for your birthday.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 04:43 PM

Hi all. Sun coming in and out - - out now - - still cool at 17 C (62 F). No errand day so a lie-in, not feeling ambitious so will probably be a lazy day.

Glad you're feeling better, Brandykins, and good news about Jenny!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top