Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 06:29 PM

flavia interview

My daughter in law Flavia being interviewed by Brazilian TV. No I don't understand what is about either, havn't had a chance to talk to her yet via skype

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 06:31 PM

Re: flavia interview

What does she do Bazza? Don't you know wht they interviewed her?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 06:36 PM

She is a well known vet but i think it is something to do with the school my grandchildren go to, but that is a guess. As i said not had a chance to ask her yet. Oh she does speak good english and so do the 2 eldest daughters
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 06:39 PM

Isn't there some online thingy where you can get a translation ?

Anybody think that the interviewer looks a bit like a (younger) Placido Domingo ?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 06:48 PM

You can change the captions into English.
Go into setting on the youtube menu thingy on the bottom right and mess about in there.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 06:55 PM

Just tried it .... and it was pretty non-sensical

I think ?? your daughter in law was saying how it's good for students in terms of communication to have a second language , English.

Which is a damn sight smarter than me and what I can do
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

14-01-2017, 07:09 PM

I am not on youtube so could only see this. i suspect that is what it is about as she has learnt English and her kids have been bought up with it. The youngest is only 1 year old so she will be bilingual as well.
Just one thing makes us laugh she calls sheep = sheeps thinking that is the plural version.
So now if we see any in a field what do we say? look sheeps

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top