Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 07:50 AM

Nashvilles Back.

Wow just noticed Nashville as returned season 5.
Got myself 2 episodes to watch over breaky.
That should start the day off well.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 12:58 PM

Re: Nashvilles Back.

It's been on for a while. I have to go to my Daughters to watch it, Thursday nights, it's on so late though 10/11 p.m, she has Sky. I love Nashville. Didn't get to see it last night, so she's recorded it & we'll watch it before the next one.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 12:28 AM

Re: Nashvilles Back.

Hey I also realised after watching an interview with Tom Selleck that Blue Bloods as been back a while now well at least 11 weeks. Series 7 and I have downloaded all 11 episodes and been pigging out on Nashville and Blue Bloods all day.

Thank god my boy put the big tv screen up on my office wall at the begining of the week I now can watch all my downloads and sports on the 33" screen, and use the computer for other stuff while watching the tv.
Major difference from the computer screen.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top