Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 07:08 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, windy here but no snow or frost yet thank goodness.

Nothing much on our agenda today, I was supposed to be going in for my second hip replacement but it's been cancelled due to a shortage of beds, but I'm still fairly mobile so I can wait a little longer without too much problem.

Enjoy your day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 08:13 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Morning Barry and everyone else to come.

Sorry to hear that your Hip Operation has been cancelled.

Its raining here but mild.

Off into Town this morning, get some money out and a little bit of shopping.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 08:52 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 09:16 AM

Good morning

I hope you get a date for your second hip replacement soon Barry then you'll be completely pain free ... I had both mine replaced three months apart
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 10:08 AM

Good morning fellow members on a mild wet morning.
I am rushing to get my hair washed , the window cleaner is due and I don't want to get caught in the shower .

Lots of little jobs to do today like tidying the garage, enjoy your day

Barry sorry to hear your operation was cancelled. It might be a good thing, better to be in hospital when it is not so busy and the medical staff can give you their full attention .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 10:14 AM

Morning all.

Hope you get another date soon, Barry.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 10:34 AM

buenas dias all. Grey, cold and quite windy here this morning. No plans other than a trip to the ATM and some food shopping. Have a nice day all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top