Join for free
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2017, 07:53 PM

Old friend

A man is walking down the street when he sees an old friend from school whom he hadn't seen for years, after chatting for a bit the man asks his old friend " I hope you don't mind me asking but I noticed your false leg, I've got to ask what on earth happened?", "well, " said his friend, " I was on holiday in oz when the bloody dog jumped in the river and I had to go in and get him out, when a croc took my leg off",
" that's awful" said the man, but I noticed your hand is missing and you have a hook in it's place, what happened there?"
" in oz the following year and the bloody stupid dog jumped in the river and I had to go in again to get him out, when another croc took my hand off"said his friend
" that's awful" said the man," but I've also noticed your glass eye, surely not the croc again?
" nah" said his friend,a seagull shit in my eye just after I'd had the hook fitted"!!
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2017, 08:59 PM

Re: Old friend

Very funny

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top