Join for free
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 05:33 PM

Lovely walk this afternoon

Went over to Frencham pond and had a nice walk about the area, managed to get Grace up the sand dunes in her chair, dogs had a lovely run around, generally a great time had by all.

Only flea in the ointment was a dog off lead just wouldn't go away and upset Elsie who wasn't happy being humped ! Why can't people keep their dogs on leads !
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 01:21 AM

Re: Lovely walk this afternoon

Oh dear Julie. What is it with your family and dogs, lol?

Glad you all enjoyed your time out. Hope Grace is feeling well and recovering nicely.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 10:56 AM

She's doing really well jazzi, much hard work but she has her hand working and can lift her arm from the elbow, also is starting to lift her leg, we are going to physio on Tuesday to be taught her next exercises, I think from what was said last time it could be time to get her on her feet again, supported obviously but upright ! I'm so proud of her she's so determined.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 10:59 AM

Sounds a lovely day Julie, good luck to you all for her further recovery.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Went over to Frencham pond and had a nice walk about the area, managed to get Grace up the sand dunes in her chair, dogs had a lovely run around, generally a great time had by all.

Only flea in the ointment was a dog off lead just wouldn't go away and upset Elsie who wasn't happy being humped ! Why can't people keep their dogs on leads !
You said your dogs had a lovely run around, were they on their leads at the time?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 02:58 PM

Sounds like a lovely walk, Julie. I am so glad that Grace is recovering well.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
She's doing really well jazzi, much hard work but she has her hand working and can lift her arm from the elbow, also is starting to lift her leg, we are going to physio on Tuesday to be taught her next exercises, I think from what was said last time it could be time to get her on her feet again, supported obviously but upright ! I'm so proud of her she's so determined.
I'm glad she's managing the above! And yes, I bet you're proud. Well done, Grace. . Xx

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top