Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 09:18 PM

Looking Forwards

What are you looking forward to doing in 2017?

Im looking forward to getting into my gardening more...and also to planting up some tomatoes in March,a first try for me ...the ones im going for are called Gardeners Delight and are cherry tomatoes ,I had some from a friend this year and they were absolutely delicious so I want to try and grow some myself next year

APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 09:22 PM

Re: Looking Forwards

Going on my holidays as per.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Going on my holidays as per.
....nice to have so much to look forward to Apricot
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 09:28 PM

Thank you honey.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 10:05 PM

Aysa, those Gardeners Delight are lovely aren't they.
Not a tiny Cherry like some, I always think they are almost mid-way between a tiny cherry and normal size toms, but they taste very nice.
Home grown ones don't have those thick skins shop ones have either. Yummy, you've made me think about summer now.

When you take off the little side shoots, you can stick them in some compost and grow more plants from them too.

Good luck.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

29-12-2016, 10:10 PM

Mups a friend gave me lots of these toms this year and I'd never tasted anything like them ,they were just how tomatoes should taste ..I loved them ...some were a yellowy red but still delicious!
I hope I can grow some ,I only want to grow around three plants of them but am looking forward to it
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 10:12 PM

I'm looking forward to finishing my garden - unfortunately, I'm not looking forward to starting it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Mups a friend gave me lots of these toms this year and I'd never tasted anything like them ,they were just how tomatoes should taste ..I loved them ...some were a yellowy red but still delicious!
I hope I can grow some ,I only want to grow around three plants of them but am looking forward to it

That's usually all I have too, Aysa, I find that's enough for one person.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

29-12-2016, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's usually all I have too, Aysa, I find that's enough for one person.

Id like to give new potatoes a go but will have to look into those and how best to grow them
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

29-12-2016, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->

Id like to give new potatoes a go but will have to look into those and how best to grow them

You could consider a couple of containers of those 'Cut & Come Again' mixed salad leaves too, they'd go nice with your tomatoes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top