Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 06:12 PM

Shocking deaths?

Has anyone had a family member who died under shocking circumstances?

The man who would have been my father-in-law was a hit-and-run victim when my future husband was just 12 years old.
The police identified the driver, but no charges were ever bought due to "lack of any witnesses".
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 06:33 PM

Re: Shocking deaths?

Just my Mum, who most members on here will remember. Mum suffered a brain haemorrhage on our cruise, just 2 days after my 60th birthday. After more than 3 weeks in an Athens hospital she was repatriated to the UK for her life support to be switched off 5 days later.

It was a traumatic and shocking time for me and the family.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 06:43 PM

My eldest sons dad was killed by a reckless driver(he was 21) while on his way to be with me at the hospital as I was having a scan..the reckless driver(an old man in his 80s) was never charged...
I didnt and dont bear any ill will towards him ,he wouldve passed away by now as was in his 80s and it happend 32 years ago..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 12:15 AM

Deleted . . .
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 12:37 AM

My maternal grandmother died after bleeding to death after a failed back street abortion in 1951. Even today even though abortion is legal in the UK thanks to the efforts of David Steel, women don't have an automatic right to have one - they have to pass a few `tests` first before the procedure is carried out.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 08:47 AM

A friend his name was John Luper, he and his family were robbed at home. His wife and family were tied up in another room. It's not really known what happened to John but he was found dead. He was diabetic and there was evidence the gang had fed him marmalade.

The gang have never been caught, there is more to this case but it was never proved so I can't really write it here, a terrible waste of a life though. Details of it are online if you are interested.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 09:23 AM

A distant relative took a drug overdose, possibly suicide, but as he was a worthless piece of scum, he definitely was no loss to the world.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 09:33 AM

Words fail me Tara surely you cannot be so heartless? I hope whoever the person was you refer to that he found peace .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Words fail me Tara surely you cannot be so heartless? I hope whoever the person was you refer to that he found peace .
I say what I think, and that is how I feel about that worthless waste of space.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2016, 09:54 AM

Tasha died unexpectedly, a stroke in her kitchen, Grace found her which has been hard for a little girl.

My great uncle had a fit and fell into a fireplace sadly burned himself and the house down.

My youngest sister died only 3 years old, she fell from a climbing frame, they changed the flooring there a few years later it's all soft now where the concrete was a killer.

My last baby, I'd had a number of miscarriages but this pregnancy had gone perfectly, we were so excited, but when he was born he was so pale and almost transparent, so delicate, he died in my arms two hours later.

God this is a depressing thread

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top