Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 05:28 PM

Are You A Touchy Feely Type Person Or More Reserved?

I may be touchy feely without realising it.. as in touching someone l know arm when explaining something, otherwise l am quite reserved!
What about you? Touchy Feely or Reserved?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 05:34 PM

Re: Are You A Touchy Feely Type Person Or More Reserved?

You could be my long lost twin Art.
I'm just the same as you.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 05:39 PM

In my younger days I would like to feel the warmth of a friend or family member rather than keep a distance. Hence plenty of hugging.
I could never stand plastic people that do that "Oh so nice to see you" and show you the side of their face from 2 feet away.
It feels like they think they will catch some thing off you.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 05:44 PM

Oh I’m very reserved that way Artangel, no touchy feely for me, as far as I’m concerned that’s strictly for our French and Italian cousins.
I think it must be a nervous condition, I knew a young lady long ago who had it bad, she would be talking to you and she’s take your hand in hers and start rubbing your ear with the other hand, highly embarrassing on the street or in a pub.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Oh I’m very reserved that way Artangel, no touchy feely for me, as far as I’m concerned that’s strictly for our French and Italian cousins.
I think it must be a nervous condition, I knew a young lady long ago who had it bad, she would be talking to you and she’s take your hand in hers and start rubbing your ear with the other hand, highly embarrassing on the street or in a pub.

Oh come on Jem, I only held your hand for a few seconds, and there certainly no ear rubbing!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I may be touchy feely without realising it.. as in touching someone l know arm when explaining something, otherwise l am quite reserved!
What about you? Touchy Feely or Reserved?
It depends on who im actually talking with entirely Art....if its a stranger then no way ...family again are different,and so are friends too ...I do tend to "touch" friends when I speak to them but its just a natural touch and nothing OTT about it ..
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 07:09 PM

I have no problem hugging and kissing children belonging to our family, but don't like getting touchy feely with adults.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 07:17 PM

Bit of both really.
smile
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 07:19 PM

It depends, if it is my grandchildren I can't cuddle/touch them too much
With other people I can be quite prickly ....
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2016, 07:41 PM

I don't do hugs with men however close.If I see one coming I stick my hand out quick.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top