Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 12:47 PM

Jigsaw puzzles

https://www.myphotopuzzle.co.uk/

I have used this firm a few times when ordering jigsaw puzzles for my husband and daughter, who enjoy doing them. You send a photo and the firm turns it into a puzzle, which they do well.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 02:06 PM

Re: Jigsaw puzzles

Not a fan of Jigsaws. I do buy them for my elderly neighbour from car boots though, she loves the Wasgij puzzles. I have found her a lot that way.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Not a fan of Jigsaws. I do buy them for my elderly neighbour from car boots though, she loves the Wasgij puzzles. I have found her a lot that way.
I hate jigsaw puzzles myself, being forced to do them as a kid!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 03:04 PM

We usually have one on the go looks like an interesting idea T I might have a think about who to have immortalised
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

27-12-2016, 03:24 PM

Our daughter gave my husband one with photos of our grandchildren on it a few months ago, which he liked.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
https://www.myphotopuzzle.co.uk/

I have used this firm a few times when ordering jigsaw puzzles for my husband and daughter, who enjoy doing them. You send a photo and the firm turns it into a puzzle, which they do well.
I think that is a really lovely idea for a special gift!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:24 PM

I love doing jigsaws but haven't done one for a long time! It's maddening when the last piece is missing! (sometimes sabotage!)
I used to love doing the Walt Disney round jigsaws with my children when they were little. They had many different shaped pieces as well as normal pieces, i.e. birds, planes, butterflies etc!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:41 PM

I can remember jigsaw puzzles we had as kids which were in the shap of countries and had pieces in the shape of animals that fitted in special places in the jigsaws...I dont have the space to do jigsaws now ...I do have one of those jigsaw boards though but nowhere to put it on to do it...its living underneath my sofa atm
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I can remember jigsaw puzzles we had as kids which were in the shap of countries and had pieces in the shape of animals that fitted in special places in the jigsaws...I dont have the space to do jigsaws now ...I do have one of those jigsaw boards though but nowhere to put it on to do it...its living underneath my sofa atm
Aysa, Could you take the board to bed and do the jigsaw there?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Aysa, Could you take the board to bed and do the jigsaw there?
I could but the light in my bedroom isnt good enough to see to do a jigsaw by ...I only have two bedside touch lamps and a very dim ceiling light which I never use ...I like to do jigsaws by natural daylight really as you can see the subtle colour changes on pieces better ....fussy arnt I? lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top