Join for free
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 03:43 PM

Boxing Day

It was and looks like it still is the day of the Fox hunter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWxqHU48D-E
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 04:43 PM

Re: Boxing Day

Nothing has changed has it.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 04:59 PM

We all know my views on this matter. But I cannot deny that I used to play cricket for the same team as a Master of the Hunt. We had to agree to disagree and when he got beaten up by `sabs` I was disgusted.

It`s illegal now but even before I would never harm neither horse nor rider.
veganchick
United Kingdom
veganchick is female  veganchick has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 07:09 AM

I l know of sabs who have been beaten up by hunts people. As for the stories of sabs harming hunting horses or dogs l can only say l do not know any personally who would do that do as most of them were vegans.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by veganchick ->
I l know of sabs who have been beaten up by hunts people. As for the stories of sabs harming hunting horses or dogs l can only say l do not know any personally who would do that do as most of them were vegans.

There is much video evidence available of the hunt people beating up the sabs, I agree.
I would also say that any so-called 'sabs' who harm the horses or hounds are just hooligans and thugs looking for trouble, and nothing to do with how true sabs work. Whether they are vegans or not I would have thought immaterial.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top