Join for free
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 02:13 PM

A Christmas Story

I am a monging old git who cant speel and hates lefties

But I think GOD loves moaning old gits.

This is true.

In November I booked a Meal for me and my daughter for Christmas day on the Southbank.

Price £69.99 so booked two places but was charged £140...you owe me 2p I said and was sneered at so I said "well thats your tip"

When we went for are meal I said Im not giving a tip my daughter she said you are a moning olg git

She said "These people are working Christmas for us going out of the way"

Ba Humbug.

Any way to cut a very long story to a long story.

Got their before time so we had a little walk down the South bank went past the Clink Prison were dodgey were jailed and dodging people on Boris bikes we got as far as Southwark Church... my daughter looked up at this monument Jesus and said aint you ashamed off your self.

I admit I hung my head in shame and saw a £20 on the floor picked it up so left that as a tip...So it was God that left them with a tip.

Mind you I was still conned out of 2p Ba Humbug
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 02:27 PM

Re: A Christmas Story

Sounds like a good time was had by all Galty....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top