Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 07:31 AM

Good morning Boxing Day

Good morning everyone, hope you all survived the hysteria of yesterday intact....

A quiet day for us after a visit to our daughter's yesterday, just the usual morning walk and then a simple lunch of tuna mayo with jacket spud, maybe a film this afternoon. Bliss......

Enjoy your day folks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 08:08 AM

Re: Good morning Boxing Day

Good Morning Barry and everyone. Yesterday was the most perfect Christmas I have spent in years! Today I am meeting up with the same friends and we are off to Bempton Cliffs for a good long walk and then maybe have lunch in a pub somewhere by the sea - if any are open.

http://www.gps-routes.co.uk/routes/h...-walking-route
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 08:32 AM

Good morning.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 08:42 AM

Good morning everybody.
Much as I enjoyed having the family round yesterday it seemed I was the only one to do any work. I felt totally shattered last night.

I feel like saying hurrah because today is a complete contrast and much more to my liking.

I'm hoping to go with Tony for our traditional boxing day walk at Ashover in Derbyshire today - it will be good to get a bit of fresh air & exercise.
Then just chill out for the rest of the day watching TV & eating little bits of whatever takes our fancy.

At some point I will have to pack a case as we're off with our friends to the Warner's Hotel at Thorsby Hall tomorrow for a four day break. I'm really looking forward to that..

Have a good boxing day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 08:51 AM

Good morning all.

Survived yesterday seeing my Mum who was in a bad mood, now I've got the MIL to deal with.

Have a nice day all.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone. Quiet day dogsitting for me.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 09:11 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Housework day today, loads of washing to do, then masking up ready for painting.

Far better then going to the Sales.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 09:33 AM

Mornin' folks.
A pleasant morning by the looks of it, bit of blue sky and sunshine coming.
No plans for today, just see what comes.
Enjoy your Boxing Day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.
Much as I enjoyed having the family round yesterday it seemed I was the only one to do any work. I felt totally shattered last night.

I feel like saying hurrah because today is a complete contrast and much more to my liking.

I'm hoping to go with Tony for our traditional boxing day walk at Ashover in Derbyshire today - it will be good to get a bit of fresh air & exercise.
Then just chill out for the rest of the day watching TV & eating little bits of whatever takes our fancy.

At some point I will have to pack a case as we're off with our friends to the Warner's Hotel at Thorsby Hall tomorrow for a four day break. I'm really looking forward to that..

Have a good boxing day all.
Hope you have a nice time. Seems ideal after the Christmas rush.

My niece was panicking when dinner - or lunch - was slightly late yesterday, and she conked out on the sofa afterwards! One minute she's sitting watching a dvd, the next she's slumped right back, well away. Once sister nodded off I had slight snoring, in stereo. Heh heh.

I was ready to come back home well before we did.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 10:15 AM

Happy Boxing day all, day 3 of it blowing a gale, a quick trip out as gales forecast. Keep a tight hold ST, Bempton Cliffs can be breezy at the best of times.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top