Join for free
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 09:48 PM

He's checking his list....

He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake, and it’s all because he’s watching you from the clouds.

A grandmother couldn’t believe her eyes when she spotted a cloud in the shape of Father Christmas.

Cheryl Holland, 63, was looking out of her kitchen window when she saw the main man of Christmas appear in the sky above.

She then immediately grabbed her camera and snapped the incredible cloud formation – which appears to show Santa’s hat, complete with his red hat and beard.

Can you see him ?

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 10:24 PM

Re: He's checking his list....

That is brilliant, Aysa.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 10:36 PM

I just KNEW he was real, all you doubting Thomas's.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 10:42 PM

That is good
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2016, 10:32 AM

That's brilliant, the true Santa does exist!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 12:08 AM

It's funny, this thread made me remember something Aysa.

About 5 years ago, a dear friend of mine died.
A few weeks later, I was out with my dogs,a glorious summer day, and we were walking along a dirt track between the fields.
I was feeling warm, and very content, and began thinking about my friend, Brian, and different things he had said to me. I stopped and looked up at the clouds, and sure enough, plain as anything, there was Brians face in the clouds, just like your Santa face.
He stayed with me all the way back to my car, then the clouds dispersed.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It's funny, this thread made me remember something Aysa.

About 5 years ago, a dear friend of mine died.
A few weeks later, I was out with my dogs,a glorious summer day, and we were walking along a dirt track between the fields.
I was feeling warm, and very content, and began thinking about my friend, Brian, and different things he had said to me. I stopped and looked up at the clouds, and sure enough, plain as anything, there was Brians face in the clouds, just like your Santa face.
He stayed with me all the way back to my car, then the clouds dispersed.
how lovely for you mups....he was with you that day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-12-2016, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
how lovely for you mups....he was with you that day

Yes, I think so too.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top