Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 07:31 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Not long now - exciting - isn't it?

I am going to Sainsbury's when they open at 7:15am - I hate supermarkets but sometimes they are a necessity and I want to be in and out before the mad rush starts. Just the booze to collect and washing powder etc., so should not take long.

Then - I am treating some friends to lunch in a rather lovely garden Centre. They do say that Santa will be there today !!

http://www.langlandsgardencentre.co....garden-centre/
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 07:36 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all, no frost here but the quiet before the storm I think, be sure to hold on to your hat later today....

A steady morning for us today, just the dogs to walk then we are visiting friends this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 07:38 AM

Morning all.

Got to rush to the shops to do my last weekly shopping this morning, will be leaving home at 7am before it gets too busy.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 08:48 AM

Good morning everybody.
I've got my big shop to do today at Tesco's.
Dreading it really - I expect it will be bedlam but it's got to be done..

Nothing else much on today so I might go for a nice relaxing swim later.

Have a good day all.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 10:04 AM

Good morning all, having a very quiet Christmas we decided, using the time to relax and recooperate it's been a rather busy end to the year none of us really feel like celebrating.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 10:10 AM

Good morning Friday nice to meet you....one more sleep to Christmas Eve ...yay!!

Have a good day everyone
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 10:15 AM

Morning all, awful weather today, final attempt to bash the home into submission before tomorrows final shop.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 10:21 AM

Mornin' all.
It's a bit breezy here at the mo, but forecast to get a lot worse this afternoon. Lots of last minute things to do, so must crack on today.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 10:23 AM

Morning all. Not long been up. Terrible, eh? Me sleeping in bed while you're all up and out!!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 10:25 AM

buenas dias all. We have blue sky and sunshine again this morning. A busy day ahead for me. I am taking a friend shopping, when Mr Clumsy returns with the car, he´s gone to do some shopping of his own. Later we are going to friends, with other friends, for a drink. I could really do without this visit today, but the wife is going into hospital on Boxing day for a heart valve replacement, she is 80 and looks 30, a really amazing lady. Her husband is 84 and they take care of Robin,their disabled son who is 57. Robin is virtually blind, non-speaking with the mentality of a child. Robin also had a stroke a few months ago but has made a full recovery. The reason I feel we must take up this invitation today is because Robin adores little ChoCho and when I was out with them last night I didn´t take her, which really upset Robin for the night. So the visit today must take place, ChoCho has to visit Robin.

Later we are at friends for dinner, it´s Mr Clumsy´s birthday and they are cooking him a birthday meal. So a very busy day in store for me, I´m just getting myself in order ready to get started. Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top