Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 09:35 AM

Good morning Thursday.

Good morning all.

I was woken by the window cleaner at 7.30 - yes he cleans windows in the dark!! I didn't have to get up to pay him though - we have an arrangement where I leave his money.
I've just taken a load of towels out of the washing machine and put them in the dryer. Loaded the washer up again and away it goes.
My kitchen is a hive of activity.

Tony is still in the land of nod but when he eventually wakes up I want to go to our nearest 'M&S Simply Food' store for my Christmas meat. I expect parking will be a nightmare - it usually is - even with Tony's blue badge.

Hopefully this afternoon I can get the outside shipshape. I scrubbed the patio yesterday but there are other jobs I want to do.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 10:22 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday.

Good morning everyone, sounds like you are beavering away there Carol, try to find time to put your feet up before you wear yourself out.

Quite a frost here but beautiful and clear now, and just enjoying a coffee before deciding how to waste the rest of my day.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 10:36 AM

Good morning fellow members the fog has lifted to leave a lovely sunny morning and I am hoping to do lots of washing and get it dry before the rain arrives.

All the mincemeat has gone, I made lots but the children have gobbled it all down so I need to make another lot.

Enjoy your day everyone

Originally Posted by Carol
I was woken by the window cleaner at 7.30 - yes he cleans windows in the dark!! I didn't have to get up to pay him though - we have an arrangement where I leave his money.
good heavens Carol, what if you are in the shower
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 10:37 AM

Good. morning
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 10:59 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky and sunshine, but it´s not very warm, the breeze feels quite icy. No particular plans today, just some errands to deal with and a few jobs around the house. Out tonight with friends to a Christmas quiz. A busy day tomorrow, Mr Clumsy´s birthday so people will be popping in and out during the day, other friends are cooking him a birthday meal in the evening. Have a lovely day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 03:52 PM

Good afternoon.

A long trip out today, 3 buses, to Tescos. Topped up my shopping. Into Ikea for a free coffee, a visit to the ladies, buy some pick n mix sweets, then decided to have a hot dog lunch.

Then back home. I need a nap!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top