Join for free
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 07:29 PM

Prestige is damaged claim

Russia ( that place busy fighting in Ukraine and Syria killing innocent people daily throughout the world ..... yes that Russia , if carlsberg built corrupt countries then I imagine Russia would be up there ..... well that Russia has said the murder of its ambassador has damaged turkeys prestige ....... Ive looked everywhere as I wasn't aware turkey had any prestige on any level on any kind of world stage too lose .... or has turkey done something I missed ?

Russia says ambassador's killing harms Turkey's prestige
http://news.sky.com/story/moscow-say...stige-10704023
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 09:21 PM

Re: Prestige is damaged claim

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Russia ( that place busy fighting in Ukraine and Syria killing innocent people daily throughout the world ..... yes that Russia , if carlsberg built corrupt countries then I imagine Russia would be up there ..... well that Russia has said the murder of its ambassador has damaged turkeys prestige ....... Ive looked everywhere as I wasn't aware turkey had any prestige on any level on any kind of world stage too lose .... or has turkey done something I missed ?

Turkey is famous for Istanbul not Constantinople .

Also, They export 80% of Hazelnuts world wide.

Santa Claus was born in Turkey.

Military Service is compulsory.

And they imprison more Journalists than any other country,

However, The killing of the Ambassador was barbaric and unnecessary and pointless.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 09:25 PM

I'd heard turkey was nuts but didn't realise it was 80%
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 12:26 AM

I'd heard turkey was nuts but didn't realise it was 80%
marmaduke,

I didn't realise you were comedian!

Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Santa Claus was born in Turkey.
The first refugee huh? .. and some try to reassure us that the rest of them won't change the face of Europe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 06:15 AM

Hi

I have to disagree totally with your post about Russia.

Putin is merely defending Russia, the aggressors are us, not Russia.

if we back off, Putin is no threat to us at all.

The Syrian Conflict was started by the West, not Putin, simply to deny Putin a Port in the Med.

The Ukraine Conflict was also started by the West.

Putin is simply defending Russia, doing exactly the same as JFK did in Cuba.

Time to back off, a war is not what we want

It will not be fought by oldies like us, it will be fought by our kids and Grandkids, they deserve better.

It will not be fought in the USA either, the civilian casualties will be in Europe and the UK.

The UK is Americas largest Aircraft Carrier, we will be hit hard.

The common enemy is Radical Islam, far better that we join forces with Putin and wipe them out.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top