Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 02:15 PM

Man In The High Castle.

Man In The High Castle.

I know its been going for quite a while but I had never heard of it till I saw the ad's for the start of season 2.
So I downloaded the 1st season and just watched the first episode.
Apparently it looks like its based on Germany winning the WW2 and working closely with the Japanese.
We have the American underground movement carry things from one place to another and saying of all things that "Germany never won the war. "
How dare they say such things.
Ridley Scot is involved so its gotta be half decent.

Right lets have a look at episode two because episode one as left me intrigued, and it looks good.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 02:17 PM

Re: Man In The High Castle.

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Man In The High Castle.

I know its been going for quite a while but I had never heard of it till I saw the ad's for the start of season 2.
So I downloaded the 1st season and just watched the first episode.
Apparently it looks like its based on Germany winning the WW2 and working closely with the Japanese.
We have the American underground movement carry things from one place to another and saying of all things that "Germany never won the war. "
How dare they say such things.
Ridley Scot is involved so its gotta be half decent.

Right lets have a look at episode two because episode one as left me intrigued, and it looks good.
Not seen it on the screen but have read the book and that was an excellent read.
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 08:48 AM

Just finished watching season one Doc and its very good. Just my kind of storyline. Downloading what appears to be season two now. Will tell you later how that goes,but I must have the book gonna order it today.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 01:45 AM

I saw this advertised this evening but I think it is only available on Amazon Prime.
longfellow
Chatterbox

22-12-2016, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I saw this advertised this evening but I think it is only available on Amazon Prime.
Downloaded from Pirate Bay played on Vuze .
Just finished watching both series .
It was very good I really enjoyed it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top