Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 08:03 AM

Good morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone.

Having a relaxing day today - might go for a walk later.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 08:28 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday !

Good morning all.

Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.

Shortest day tomorrow. Yea!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 09:21 AM

Good morning all.
I'm meeting Chris at the gym this morning - it will be our last get together till after Christmas because both of us are busy with child minding.
We'll exchange birthday presents - it's mine on Christmas Eve and Chris's on Christmas day.

This afternoon I want to go in search of red wine for my son in law Nick. I always buy him a box of 6 bottles of wine for Christmas and this is the one thing I haven't got yet.

Still plenty of jobs to do around the house. The cupboards and freezer have got to have a good sort out before I do my big shop on Thursday...

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 10:11 AM

Good morning all.

I didn't wake up till 8.45! Tut tut, eh? Might do some laundry, and maybe take it to the launderette to dry off (bed linen). Exciting stuff.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 10:15 AM

Good morning fellow members it is almost dark still and drizzling. It's so tempting to stay in bed until March .

I need to do some cleaning , my son is coming to lunch tomorrow so there is family baking to be done too, mince pies being in great demand .

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 10:19 AM

Good morning folks, just back from the forest but the walk was an extra struggle, as if the hip wasn't painful enough I've put my back out moving some furniture around so I'm going to be taking it easy for the rest of the day.

Have a good day everyone.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 10:21 AM

Good morning
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning folks, just back from the forest but the walk was an extra struggle, as if the hip wasn't painful enough I've put my back out moving some furniture around so I'm going to be taking it easy for the rest of the day.

Have a good day everyone.
Barry!!!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 10:35 AM

buenas dias all. The storms finally seem to have gone, the sky is blue, the sun is shining, but it feels very cold. Some roads are still closed due to mud slides, it´s going to be a big clean up operation. I dread to think what people with closed up holiday homes will find when they next come to their houses, not everyone pays to have them taken care of in the owner´s absence.

Nothing special for me to deal with today, but now the rain has stopped I can deal with the laundry. Have a pleasant day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 11:12 AM

Morning everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top