Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 03:30 PM

Have you dropped enough hints ?

for that Christmas present or are you going to be smiling when that big clanger is handed to you ?

Well I have just steered that big clanger away and after 44years married I wont be getting that Foot file from Argos that had just been reserved .

And ive picked my own present for once .

What about you have you chosen the right presant ?

Have you picked up on those small hints ?
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 04:07 PM

Re: Have you dropped enough hints ?

Good for you, Eliza. Can I ask what you've asked for?
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 04:48 PM

Eliza I learnt long ago don't drop hints, he never understands these, I just say what I would like so much easier.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
Eliza I learnt long ago don't drop hints, he never understands these, I just say what I would like so much easier.
Yes probably the best thing to do , just glad i found out the intended gift .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 04:52 PM

I already know what I'm having for Christmas as I had to order it for Mr Mags who wouldn't take NO for an answer

I can't tell you what it is as it will spoil my 'surprise'
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 05:01 PM

I bought my own Christmas prezzies so i have got what i wanted.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 06:35 PM

Wifey dropped a hint for something which was a bit more than I expected to spend but I thought
"OK - no worries".

But then came the second hint for something even more expensive
and it was made crystal clear that this was to be "in addition to" not "instead of".
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 06:37 PM

Tony usually gives me the money to go and buy myself something.
I don't mind- it's better than getting a clanger.

My daughter mostly buys me clothes that I don't like - luckily they had the Debenhams label on them last year so I took the lot back and swapped them for something else.

I told her I'd done this so I don't think she'll attempt to chose me clothes again. I've dropped hints that I would like stuff for the garden.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 07:10 PM

I should be OK this year, I've ordered her a new apron and an ironing board cover,
Do you think I'll be OK??
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 07:15 PM

Every year I tell him what I want and he says but I want to surprise you! I have an espeshial drawer now, just for clangers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top