Join for free
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 11:43 PM

Baba Vanga

She is called the Nostradamus of the Balkans, and with good reason. Baba, Vanga, the blind Bulgarian clairvoyant, who died 20 years ago, is believed to have predicted the rise of the ISIS, the fall of the twin towers, the 2004 Tsunami, and the global warming, among a host of other events. “Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds.“ “The wolves will be howling in a bush and innocent blood will gush,” is, according to her followers, what she said about the fall of the twin towers

What do you make of this womans predictions ? Do you believe she can predict the future?

I find reading about her fascinating and have read about her predictions to come......certainly some food for thought especially as she has already predicted correctly events that have happend.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heres-wha...07.html?ref=gs
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 12:41 AM

Re: Baba Vanga

I find it intriguing. ........I can predict the future but only if im in control of my destiny.
I'll share some of my predictions one day
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I find it intriguing. ........I can predict the future but only if im in control of my destiny.
I'll share some of my predictions one day
I cant wait Tpin ....
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 12:55 AM

I know for an absolute fact that in the future
I am going to die.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
She is called the Nostradamus of the Balkans, and with good reason. Baba, Vanga, the blind Bulgarian clairvoyant, who died 20 years ago, is believed to have predicted the rise of the ISIS, the fall of the twin towers, the 2004 Tsunami, and the global warming, among a host of other events. “Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds.“ “The wolves will be howling in a bush and innocent blood will gush,” is, according to her followers, what she said about the fall of the twin towers

What do you make of this womans predictions ? Do you believe she can predict the future?

I find reading about her fascinating and have read about her predictions to come......certainly some food for thought especially as she has already predicted correctly events that have happend.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heres-wha...07.html?ref=gs
Of course it's complete nonsense, if a prediction is obscure or vague enough it can predict anything the feeble minded want it to predict after the event.

If it were possible then there would be a lot of rich clairvoyant Lotto winners out there but sadly for them there aren't.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top