Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 08:18 PM

The non gender t*its are running the asylum

The luvvies who run the equality and diversity unit have decided because they are a bunch of half wits fighting in their own screwed up heads that to be equal everyone must conform to their transgender view of the world .......

Oh boy

I mean oh girl

Doh!

Oxford University tells colleges to 'remove gender-specific titles'*
http://dailym.ai/2hVXLPO

EXCLUSIVE: Guidance issued by Oxford University's Equality and Diversity Unit
Document suggests only academic terms like Dr and Prof should be retained
Peter Tatchell backed the move, saying 'it's positive to not emphasise gender'
Oxford University has told colleges and academic departments to remove gender-specific titles such as Mr and Mrs from their websites and leaflets.
The guidance, contained in a document from the Equality and Diversity Unit, suggests only academic terms like Dr and Prof should be retained.
It advised that while the process of removing gender-specific titles is underway, people should be given the option of appearing without any prefix.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 08:21 PM

Re: The non gender t*its are running the asylum

Oooh, you are clever Marmalade, I haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

And what are non-gender t*ts?

p.s. I do think you should calm down, you'll burst a blood vessel soon.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 08:25 PM

I imagine a non gender t*it is whatever he/she/it chooses to be on the day
However I don't see what right these people have to strip away anyone and everyone else's identity and title simply to fit in with these clowns
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I imagine a non gender t*it is whatever he/she/it chooses to be on the day
However I don't see what right these people have to strip away anyone and everyone else's identity and title simply to fit in with these clowns
Hey, marmay, l hope you're not feeling a right t*it starting this thread?!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 08:51 PM

Daft isn't it, no mister anymore and no miss/mrs. anymore, just "human units" I thank God that I won't be around for what else is to come.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

18-12-2016, 08:51 PM

I start many threads ....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
The luvvies who run the equality and diversity unit have decided because they are a bunch of half wits fighting in their own screwed up heads that to be equal everyone must conform to their transgender view of the world .......
I care not a jot what these trendy 'non-gender specific' idiots want to call themselves. As far as I'm concerned, if it looks like a man it is a 'Mr'; if it looks like a woman I give it the benefit of the doubt and refer to it as a 'Mrs'. If it's a 'Miss', I'm sure it will correct me and tell me it is a 'Ms', but as I can't differentiate the pronunciation it will have to be 'Miss'.

Now I will admit that there are some 'non-gender specific' people of whom their genders are rather difficult to be sure. For them, I am obliged to take pot luck and go for a 'Mr' or a 'Mrs'. If I am wrong, they will more than likely tell me I am mistaken. This will present no real problem. If I referred to them as a 'Mr', they will become a 'Mrs', and vice versa.

Everyone will be happy!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 09:13 PM

Its all bollox....or is it.....
I aint goin there
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 09:16 PM

Should we be calling Marmaduke - Marmaduchess?
I don't want to offend him/her.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Should we be calling Marmaduke - Marmaduchess?
I don't want to offend him/her.
As long as they dont call him Earl

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top