Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2016, 06:45 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, yet again mild and dry here with a decent forecast so no complaints from me..

I have got to re-hang a bathroom door this morning that was originally hung opening out, but which would be a lot better if it was opening in, so some sawing and chiselling will be in order methinks.

Enjoy your day folks.

Bet you didn't know that mushrooms grow on trees did you...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2016, 06:51 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Morning Barry.

I woke up not long ago wanting a cup of coffee, so here I am! Not staying up, going back to bed now.

Have fun with the door.

Hello to everyone else popping in.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2016, 07:01 AM

Morning all.

Have fun Barry with the door.

Speak to you later Jazzi when you are awake.

Off to see my Mum soon.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2016, 08:34 AM

Good morning all.

I like your picture Barry.

I woke up at 6.00 for some reason longing for coffee. Once I'm awake there's no chance of going back to sleep so here I am on my second cup of coffee. Will get dressed soon and start on a few chores.

Going to the panto this afternoon to see Peter Pan.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2016, 08:38 AM

Great Photo, Barry, those mushrooms look delicious!

I am going into town on the early bus - so I can shop then escape before the hoards are up and about !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2016, 09:41 AM

Good morning everyone, all very tired here today so having a quiet one I think, got up and found Nathan didn't come home last night so wondering where and what he's been up to, my bet is a young lady as he's been mentioning a young lady from work recently, hope so he deserves a bit of fun.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2016, 10:04 AM

Morning folks.
Think I'll keep away from the shops today, bet it will be manic.

Goodness Julie, I'd have been worried sick if someone hadn't got home all night and they hadn't rung! Hope all's well.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2016, 10:20 AM

buenas dias all. I would say it was raining here, but itīs more as if a reservoir is being emptied on us, along with some thunder and lightning. We complain all year about the lack of rain and then we get a yearīs supply in one day.

We had friends round for dinner last night, again tonight and Sunday too, so a cooking weekend for me.

I hope Nathan turns up safe and sound Julie, like Mups I would have been worried sick too. When my son was home on leave I always told him if he was staying out to ring and let us know before midnight. I could never sleep if he was out and I didnīt know where. Usually he was very good about it, but one night he didnīt call and I barely slept a wink. 5.30 a.m. someone was knocking at the back door, I opened it and there was my son, covered in bits of grass. His phone battery was dead, he was home just after midnight, but since Iīm such a scary mum and he knew when I said everywhere would be locked up I meant it, heīd slept in the garden shed on top of the lawn mower. Weīd all had a sleepless night for nothing !

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2016, 11:41 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull chilly morning, I hung out the dog towels but doubt they will dry.

Have the ironing to do and a letter to write.
Enjoy your day everyone

Love the picture Barry I find woodland fascinating so much to smell and see...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top