Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 08:47 AM

Did she jump or was she pushed???

Have the 'nasty party' grandees leaned on her to withdraw from HIGNFY or did she do so herself and if so I wonder why???

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-a7474821.html
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 09:01 AM

Re: Did she jump or was she pushed???

I expect she pulled out herself because she knew what a twerp she would look. We women are our own worst enemies sometimes, so Teresa May wore a pair of expensive trousers, so what? What's the relevance? We don't enquirer about the cost of a mans suit so why should it matter.

She pulled out herself because the woman is a twit.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 09:03 AM

Either way, what does it matter? I have never understood why politicians of all stripes would queue up to appear on a programme designed to turn them into objects of ridicule.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 09:16 AM

Those trousers didn't suit her anyway.
I'm glad Morgan pulled out of HIGNFY she'd have been boring, unlike Mogg who was at least able to laugh at himself.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by TessA;1054746[B
]Those trousers didn't suit her anyway.[/B]
I'm glad Morgan pulled out of HIGNFY she'd have been boring, unlike Mogg who was at least able to laugh at himself.
To be fair TessA, she isn't there to be a fashion model, she is there to run the country.
I don't always like what she wears, but it doesn't affect her ability to do the job.
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 11:31 AM

I can think of a few politicians whose careers have benefited from appearing on HIGNFY. Offhand I include Charles Kennedy and Boris Johnson. Jacob Rees-Mogg willingly faces ridicule in order to get that useful amount of public recognition. I also suspect that Ed Balls risked embarrassment by attempting to hurl his substantial frame over the dance floor in order to build up a public persona unconnected with politics. I think it will probably work.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I expect she pulled out herself because she knew what a twerp she would look. We women are our own worst enemies sometimes, so Teresa May wore a pair of expensive trousers, so what? What's the relevance? We don't enquirer about the cost of a mans suit so why should it matter.

She pulled out herself because the woman is a twit.
An awful lot of snobbish po-faced Tory supporters have made disparaging remarks about Jeremy Corbyn's suits.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
An awful lot of snobbish po-faced Tory supporters have made disparaging remarks about Jeremy Corbyn's suits.
Crikey Purwell, I missed a trick there then, I didn't know that he even owned one.....
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 12:38 PM

Its not the clothing that matters, but the contents and their actions while representing us.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->

Hmmm the 'nasty party' don't like their leaders criticised, even if they are scumbags, particularly from one of their own

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top