Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 10:32 PM

Tele Adverts

Do you have a favourite TV advert,or one you really dislike? There are several I really like, but two that get on my nerves are those big stupid men fighting' Youre so money market darling ' and one where the young boy is waiting for the empty fairy liquid bottle, he sounds so ' whiny' and ' upper class 'Ive been waiting simply ages '
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 10:36 PM

Re: Tele Adverts

Is he the same boy who says mmmmmm pasta bake. With the magnifying glass. I can't stand him
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Do you have a favourite TV advert,or one you really dislike? There are several I really like, but two that get on my nerves are those big stupid men fighting' Youre so money market darling ' and one where the young boy is waiting for the empty fairy liquid bottle, he sounds so ' whiny' and ' upper class 'Ive been waiting simply ages '
The money market one really gets on my nerves.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 10:43 PM

Same as yours in the hate department...

My favourite?...John Lewis.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...FD&FORM=VRDGAR

My dogs favourite too...

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 10:51 PM

He must be the only boy in the UK that wants to play with an empty Fairy Liquid Bottle. All he friends now have I Pads.

Did the Company actually pay for such a stupid Ad ?
And the Advertising Company are not much good either.
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 11:18 PM

"You're SO Moneysupermarket".... Exactly what does that mean? Totally puts me off going near their website.

Any ANY 'stylish' advert for perfume, both men's and women's.

Thank goodness for recording and fast-forwarding through the ad breaks - don't remember the last time we watched anything 'live' on a commercial station
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 11:25 PM

Gocompare with that fat twat singing hate it. Thank god for the mute button.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 11:32 PM

I know the one Deylon, he gets on my wick as well.

Another one I really can't stand and always 'mute', is that one where that stupid woman asks those kids about how clean they feel when they've wiped their bum. She nearly wets herself laughing at the ridiculous things they answer.
I can't listen to that one.

Another one I used to not be able to stand was that shouty, noisy little twit who used to really shout at the camera about "Safestyle Windows" and repeat the phone number over and over. I always wanted to slap him!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Deb W ->
"You're SO Moneysupermarket".... Exactly what does that mean? Totally puts me off going near their website.

Any ANY 'stylish' advert for perfume, both men's and women's.

Thank goodness for recording and fast-forwarding through the ad breaks - don't remember the last time we watched anything 'live' on a commercial station
Could be worse IE, your so Cash Converter.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2016, 11:42 PM

I have no favourites, as l don't watch them! I use the time to put the kettle on, let the dog out and other things that take 3 or 4 minutes!
Mostly, l record anything l like and fast forward the adverts!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top