Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 05:31 PM

£3m year to protect bLIAR

Turns out we spend £3m a year on security for this idiot .
I reluctantly agree he needs security at home but whilst abroad then surely that's his look out ?
I'd give him as PCSO whilst in the uk and allow him free two week cover in Benidorm annually , anything above and beyond this he should pay for himself

Boris Johnson knocks back bid from Tony Blair for MORE funding
http://dailym.ai/2hDRfJl

Sources say Tony Blair requested more public resources for his various projects
Boris Johnson knocked back the bid after being told total bill approaching £3m
Foreign Secretary told Mr Blair he felt the 'hand of prudence' on his shoulder
Spokesman for former PM insists he offered to pay for use of armoured cars
Boris Johnson has knocked back a bid from Tony Blair for more resources amid alarm at the taxpayer's £3million annual bill for the former PM.
Mr Blair is understood to have been racking up huge costs in expenses and security as he tours the world on his various projects.
Sources said the millionaire ex-premier presented a request for more resources at a private meeting with the Foreign Secretary - who is responsible for signing off spending for dignitaries - in October.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 05:34 PM

Re: £3m year to protect bLIAR

Tony Blair is just an insult to humanity.
I daren"t say anything more for fear of being banned.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 05:39 PM

Unfortunately this vermin is still at risk of kidnap......not a bad thing if he wasnt privvy to so much sensitive info.

He's a burden left for us to tolerate
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 05:44 PM

Well if someone bumped him off, would that be such a bad thing.?
To me it wouldn"t.
I and I suspect many others would cheer from the roof tops. If they could get up there that is [grin]
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Unfortunately this vermin is still at risk of kidnap......not a bad thing if he wasnt privvy to so much sensitive info.

He's a burden left for us to tolerate

But is he at risk of kidnap?

' HELLO is zat de home office? Weze Aviz tonies blairz andz we vont a millions of your worthless englished pounds of kilogrammes for him '

Well you can keep him old boy '

Okay mr trained negotiator thenz we will accept just 500 eeengleesh punds for the useless tit as he keepsake crying and wakes us all night !'

Nope .... we don't want him back .... he's yours now!

Okay .... then we willz givez youz a millionz euros to takez hims back '

Nope!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

12-12-2016, 05:48 PM

Big big chuckles.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 05:48 PM

Its a pity Dr Kelly never got security it may well have stopped Blairs hitman from killing him.
Can't stand the evil weasel.
I did at one time promise to donate a £100 to any kitty that was raised to rid us of this maggot but no one ever took up the offer.
Pity because now we know a collection would have saved the taxpayer over £3 mill. .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Well if someone bumped him off, would that be such a bad thing.?
To me it wouldn"t.
I and I suspect many others would cheer from the roof tops. If they could get up there that is [grin]
Now that's a different matter.......that would be agreeable and something his protection team would be hard pushed to prevent(a serious and professional attempt)

Its the kidnapping thats a worry to the government/security services.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

12-12-2016, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
But is he at risk of kidnap?

' HELLO is zat de home office? Weze Aviz tonies blairz andz we vont a millions of your worthless englished pounds of kilogrammes for him '

Well you can keep him old boy '

Okay mr trained negotiator thenz we will accept just 500 eeengleesh punds for the useless tit as he keepsake crying and wakes us all night !'

Nope .... we don't want him back .... he's yours now!

Okay .... then we willz givez youz a millionz euros to takez hims back '

Nope!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 05:59 PM

I am weird in finding that foreign accent quite attractive?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top