Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:07 PM

Celebrity Christmas albums

Apart from the usual Christmas albums on sale every year (which are all the same old songs but in a different order), we now have all the celebrity albums to deal with such as Len Goodman's 'Crooners & Swooners' ( He doesn't actually sing), Alexander Armstrong's 'A year of songs' (Lots of staring across Lochs) and Bradley Walsh's 'Chasing dreams.

Just wondering if anyone actually buys these albums?
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:42 PM

Re: Celebrity Christmas albums

no not me ,i listen to anything i want on Youtube, Free
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 07:16 PM

If its someone I like I would buy it ...but none of those mentioned..I would like Kate Bush's new album "Before the Dawn "out for xmas though
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 10:35 PM

And don't forget the Cliff Richard one . . though it's not Christmas songs as such.
Think it's old rock n' roll songs from 50 years ago. I used to like some of them then, but I wouldn't buy them now.

I didn't know Bradley Walsh sang until I saw his record advertised on telly.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
And don't forget the Cliff Richard one . . though it's not Christmas songs as such.
Think it's old rock n' roll songs from 50 years ago. I liked some of them then, but I wouldn't buy them now.

I didn't know Bradley Walsh sang until I saw his record advertised on telly.
I was surprised he has quite a good voice.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

10-12-2016, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
If its someone I like I would buy it ...but none of those mentioned..I would like Kate Bush's new album "Before the Dawn "out for xmas though
That sounds good doesn't it. I used to have KB's albums on cassette but really should buy the cds.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2016, 01:08 AM

LD I had all of Kates albums on vinyl records and lent most of them to a "friend" and never got them back...I was too soft back in the day to ask for them back....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top