Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:12 PM

Ball & Boe

Anyone watching these two on at the moment?

I like both of them, and don't they look handsome in their smart suits.

rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:24 PM

Re: Ball & Boe

Yes watching them and recording it. Bought the cd "Together" last week-fabulous.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:26 PM

I can hear them on the TV downstairs, they sound good together don't they

I have also bought their CD as part of Mr Mags Christmas present
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
Yes watching them and recording it. Bought the cd "Together" last week-fabulous.

I might treat myself to that for Christmas Rhosyn.
Lochsong
The Scrubs !!!
Lochsong is female  Lochsong has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 11:22 PM

It was good - both are great in their own ways
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 01:30 AM

Loved it

And sobbed me heart out for the last song Bring Him Home

Then I red buttoned for Robbie Williams in concert

Now I'm watching Adele

Lovely evenings viewing
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 11:26 AM

Well I read your posts and thought I will give it a go. Micheal Ball I used to like till he did the dreaded Euro Contest and tried to mix classic with modern. Has for this fella Boe I reckon he as a far greater reach than Ball and he as peaked my interest and I just hope he does not try going down the same road that Ball did.
Then it happened just as I was enjoying the show the horrid Rick Ashley appeared.
Thats when I switched off no way do I allow that fella to sing in my house..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 11:50 AM

I have never been a fan of the Ball but I have to say their voices go very well together with Boe having the better voice obviously.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 11:56 AM

I have seen both live at different locations.

Michael Ball singing songs from the Musicals & The great American Songbook and Alfie Boe Classical & Operatic.

They aren't meant to sing together, Michael dominates the stage, Alfie looks undernourished and ill. They look wooden & uncomfortable.

THis duo are doing it purely for money, thats their choice. Michael Ball's wife the gorgeous Cathy McGowan can't give Michael the Ready, Steady Go for this morphing.

What next ......Ken Dodd & Jimmy Young, are they still alive , mebbe not?

BTW, on same channel.

ADELE, oh Adele, what a great gift is her voice. She sings like a celestial being yet talks like a washer woman. I love her.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
ADELE, oh Adele, what a great gift is her voice. She sings like a celestial being yet talks like a washer woman. I love her.

Never heard it put that way before but so so true.

Has for Doddy I reckon on his day he would have left Ball & Boe standing in the wings..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top