Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 11:17 AM

The aged mother

Me and my friend Jane went to see her on Monday. She is now very frail but still has her wits about her. `I never thought I would see another Christmas and I might even get to my next birthday(29th January and 92)-have you ever been to that pub in Wooton? . They say it`s now gone a bit posh`

Aha that pub in Keeley Lane? I google. Yes indeed it`s not the pub I knew in the early 70s. Much more upmarket.

Me thinks that could have been a hint for me and Jane to take her out on her birthday?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 01:19 PM

Re: The aged mother

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Me and my friend Jane went to see her on Monday. She is now very frail but still has her wits about her. `I never thought I would see another Christmas and I might even get to my next birthday(29th January and 92)-have you ever been to that pub in Wooton? . They say it`s now gone a bit posh`

Aha that pub in Keeley Lane? I google. Yes indeed it`s not the pub I knew in the early 70s. Much more upmarket.

Me thinks that could have been a hint for me and Jane to take her out on her birthday?
...and why not when you are 92

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top