Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2016, 07:23 PM

Missing RAF lad

Mustn't it be awful for the family of the missing RAF lad Corrie McKeague.

He 'disappeared' after a night out in Bury St. Edmunds in September and nothing has been seen or heard of him since.

His Dad was on telly again tonight and the poor man looks broken.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/topic/corri...disappearance/
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 08:04 AM

Re: Missing RAF lad

He may just have decided to walk out on his life, lots of people do that. If that's the case I hope he contacts his family so they know he is alive... I hope it's nothing more sinister than that. A terrible worry for his loved ones.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 10:15 AM

I really hope you are right Summer, but somehow I haven't got a good feeling about this.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 10:54 AM

It's very, very sad.

I was in Bury St Edmunds a couple of weeks ago and saw a few posters up about him.

Somebody must know something. I have a feeling he is going to be found in a river. This happens a lot with young people and drink sadly.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
It's very, very sad.

I was in Bury St Edmunds a couple of weeks ago and saw a few posters up about him.

Somebody must know something. I have a feeling he is going to be found in a river. This happens a lot with young people and drink sadly.

I seem to remember a few days earlier a ford galaxy people carrier stopped and tried to grab an off duty airman out jogging but he fought them off ...... then this poor lad goes missing

Not good
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

08-12-2016, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
It's very, very sad.

I did wonder much the same Flowerpower.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top