Join for free
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2010, 12:06 PM

Room - A magical read

I origianally saw this book on a new book review and it had been reviewed by Audrey Niffenegger author of The Time Traveller's Wife and John Boyne author of The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas these two books I thought were brilliant with a special insight to a child's mind and behaviour.

I got Room from the library and at first I thought it was going to be hard but it turned out magical. The book is entirely original and you just can't compare it to anythng else you have read.

It is a must read as I think it will become a bit of a classic.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

05-10-2010, 10:01 AM

Re: Room - A magical read

Ooooooohhhh ! .......... Thanks for the recommendation ........I must admit I quite fancied this book when I saw the synopsis on another Forum I go to , but until now , hadnt come across anyone that had read it .

Ta for the heads up , it has been added to my list
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2010, 01:33 PM

Re: Room - A magical read

Great Topaz, I do hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top