Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 01:19 PM

Nice words

With so much doom and gloom around, I often find it necessary to veer completely away from it and change the thought patterns.

Some will no doubt poo-poo these words, but I personally like them, and wished more could think this way.:

"Today I will check if my every interaction with everyone throughout the day is mutually beneficial. Let no one go away from me empty handed - some positive experience.
I will give a smile at least, if nothing else."

How good it would be if everyone made an effort to give a little happiness, we would receive it back even more, I'm sure..
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 01:21 PM

Re: Nice words

I do try
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 01:24 PM

I think those words are perfect Mups....just simple kind deeds can change someones day for the better and I try to practice random acts of kindness as and whenever I can and I always keep them to myself
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 01:26 PM

Like the Buddhist monks who beg for their food .
They never thank you as they think this lessens your reward in heaven .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
With so much doom and gloom around, I often find it necessary to veer completely away from it and change the thought patterns.

Some will no doubt poo-poo these words, but I personally like them, and wished more could think this way.:

"Today I will check if my every interaction with everyone throughout the day is mutually beneficial. Let no one go away from me empty handed - some positive experience.

How good it would be if everyone made an effort to give a little happiness, we would receive it back even more, I'm sure..
Hi

Lovely Mups.

I wish more could be like that, the world would be a much better place.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 01:33 PM

Mups, I think for some who appreciate it, a smile would be suffice.
For others, l think they would prefer your money!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Lovely Mups.

I wish more could be like that, the world would be a much better place.

Thank you Swimmy, that's how I feel too.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Lovely sentiments and thoughts Mups which I agree wholeheartedly with...let the doom & gloom merchants wallow in Their misery,..Positivity is the only way for Moi
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-11-2016, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Lovely sentiments and thoughts Mups which I agree wholeheartedly with...let the doom & gloom merchants wallow in Their misery,..Positivity is the only way for Moi

Thank you May. That's pretty much how I feel too. It sure doesn't seem to make happy or content, just continual arguing.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 01:44 PM

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	3d0ca7f464eb8cae7b85137df6addbbf.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	2376  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top