Join for free
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2016, 07:54 PM

The History of Mr. Polly

I'm watching this staring Lee Evans.
I must say it's very enjoyable, I've seen him in his comedy shows and always thought he was very funny but the constant swearing is off putting.
I wish he'd do more acting, he's very good!
I'm sure many men will identity with this story!
Watch it if you get the chance!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2016, 08:38 PM

Re: The History of Mr. Polly

Strange that Twiz, I just happen to be watching ‘Hobson’s Choice’ (again) with John Mills and the great Charles Laughton, smashing film in my opinion.
I loved the history of Mr. Polly when John Mills played the character so I'd love to see Evans have a go at it, I too think Evans is a very talented man.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2016, 08:50 PM

Re: The History of Mr. Polly

Lovely Jem, I do like the old stories, my absolute favourite is "Pickwick Papers", I don't even know the names of the actors, it's in black and white, I think, but lovely all the same.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top