Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 12:14 PM

Are Conspiracy Theories Actually Written By Conspiriters?

We've all read the conspiracy theory about who actually blew up the Twin Towers? And did man really walk on the moon or was it all a set up? There are hundreds of thousands of people who follow these theories, stacks of websites covering things like HAARP and Contrails. But how much notice would people have taken had there not been the World Wide Web? A few people chatting down the pub perhaps, a meeting in the village hall, they would not have had no where near the audience that the internet commands, it's turned out to be the voice of the people.....

Could it be possible that the conspiracy theorists are indeed the conspirators, and their only aim in life is to whip up social unrest and make people challenge the establishment?
Look how easy it was for Adolf to energise the German nation into a frenzy. He was lucky in the respect that he was in a position to address the nation, but now the common man is in the same position on the internet. It only takes one crank to suggest a plausible theory and like sheep loads will follow hailing him as the new messiah..Just look at David Icke...Any thoughts on the matter?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 12:26 PM

Re: Are Conspiracy Theories Actually Written By Conspiriters?

Hi

Interesting thread Bob.

I am quite prepared to believe that many Governments do cover things up, it is the nature of the beast.

There may well be an Area51 somewhere, who knows?

Other things, like 9/11, I do not believe at all.

Are we being manipulated by the Media, paid for by Governments and big business, of course we are.

Most Party Political Broadcasts are pure science fiction.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 12:41 PM

Conspiracy theories are just that - ideas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

Do I know him? Yes I lived in Ryde for many years.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 12:51 PM

Erich von Däniken, made a canny living from such works, their will always be an audience for it..
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 01:04 PM

Hi OGF

The WWW has of course massively changed the playing field that was previously hugely skewed by the TV, radio and newspapers. They were previously able to put out tons of propaganda and brainwashing unchecked. Now, they still put out the same garbage but they have to compete with the rest of the world much of which is happy and willing to tell the truth.

It's no surprise then that the internet is hugely controlled and skewed in each country and will become increasingly so.

When you start considering what is true and what is conspiracy you must realise that you have already , even by posing the question, fallen into conditioned territory. The very term conspiracy theory has been concocted as a defacto catch-all term that the propaganda merchants can use to disparage anything they don't want people to know about.

So we must be brave enough and alert enough to let claims of conspiracy theory bounce right off our shoulders and plough on.

Most things accused of being conspiracy theories are nothing of the sort. Chemtrails for example. You can see plenty of pictures of commercial airliners that have been remade for spraying "stuff" into the atmosphere. All the seats ripped out and replaced with tanks, large spraying nozzles on the wings and so on. What they are spraying is the question.

However the art of dis-information is to try and totally distract the truth seeker and demoralise them. So there now exists so much "conspiracy" dis-information about Chemtrails that the very subject immediately gains a "tsk tsk" reaction from the Sheeple who have already been conditioned to treat the entire subject as stupid conspiratorial nonsense. That modus operandoi prevents real people from going any further. Prevents them from asking questions, from doing their own research to get to the truth.

That's what people need to realise. They ARE being duped at every corner on just about every important topic and they are being constantly and purposefully distracted and diverted away from those issues and aimed instead towards the "easy" life of soap operas X-Factor, the Kardashians and in the worse cases, Jeremy Kyle !!

Don't accept anyone's word for anything. Research , research, research until you find the truth.

The Twin Towers was a clear professional demolition job, an idiot can see that. Yet the plethora of disinformation put out including many TV documentaries supposedly explaining how it wasn't a demolition, simply make people go for the easy life and not bother researching. It's not a comfortable thing to imagine that your own country, your own governments would perpetuate such an attrocity in order to further their world war agendas. So they put out disinformation and cry "conspiracy theory" at every stage so that people will just walk on by.

Did man go to the moon in 1969?

Frankly I don't really care. That's not the question to ask.
Did NASA cover something up during that mission? Yes absolutely 100%. The photos, video recordings, sound recordings all show conclusively that "something" was covered up. We should be more interested in what that is than whether Armstrong set foot on the moon.

You see how the nations minds are diverted craftily here. They've steered the entire topic towards whether man went to the moon or not and cried "conspiracy theory" at every stage and again backed this up with countless propaganda TV documentaries. Meanwhile noone is thinking, "hang on, something was clearly concealed and covered up, what was it?"

Research is a skill, a thing to be learned like anything else. You come up against disinformation at every stage whether you research NASA, disasters, medical treatments or anything. You learn to "smell" the signs.

Just keep reading, keep searching. Get as much info as you can and sift through the propaganda which is usually obvious.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 01:15 PM

Well said realist
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 09:00 PM

Excellent post Realist, what I expected from you.
However, you mention research but the internet would supply most of the material so how do we differentiate between genuine material and red herring stuff when you say most of the channels of information have been manipulated?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

24-11-2016, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Erich von Däniken, made a canny living from such works, their will always be an audience for it..
I think Erich put forward theories as to the origins of mankind on Earth Nom. He was found to be a bit of a fake on some issues but I do subscribe to some of his beliefs, they are as valid as most of the other theories.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

24-11-2016, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Interesting thread Bob.

I am quite prepared to believe that many Governments do cover things up, it is the nature of the beast.

There may well be an Area51 somewhere, who knows?

Other things, like 9/11, I do not believe at all.

Are we being manipulated by the Media, paid for by Governments and big business, of course we are.

Most Party Political Broadcasts are pure science fiction.
You Swim, are probably more aware than most people of the lengths the establishment will go to deflect away from the truth in issues where there is a lot at stake. But is it possible that the conspiracy theorists also use the same tricks to enlist support?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 09:14 PM

I love you people. I have a very large amount of money in a Nigerian bank which I need to get to the UK, I am willing to pay you £100,000 if you can help me.
If you are interested would you please PM me your address, and bank details
Thank you.
Rehab.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top