Join for free
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 07:15 PM

Arrival

If any of you are thinking about going to watch this film don't waste your money it is one of the worse films i have ever seen even worse than the Martian and that was so boring. But everyone has different taste's just don't say you wasn't warned.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 07:27 PM

Re: Arrival

Just read a couple of reviews, and seen the trailer, probably on my to see list, i did enjoy the Martian though.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 07:49 PM

Stick to cowboys Doc you know what you are getting then...
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Stick to cowboys Doc you know what you are getting then...
Your right there Meg yeeeehaaa!!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 11:37 AM

Once upon a time a large chimney appeared on the North Yorkshire Moors, at the top of the chimney lived a family of Octopus's (Octopy?) The American Army in their 'Save the world mode' surrounded the chimney and before they bombed the hell out of it decided to find someone who could go up inside the chimney and learn to speak Octopus.

How am I doing so far Doc?

They managed to find a young lady who could speak fluent Inuit, good enough they thought but we need a chap to go with her who knows a bit about science. Most of the scientists were old ugly bald headed blokes and looked like Albert Einstein so they were no good, so they found a young handsome chap, he didn't know much about science, but for all the ladies out there he was good on the eye..(Eye Candy?)

Anyway, the Octopus's squirted ink all over the place and the young lady took photographs while the young man collected all the worlds largest computers together and they interpreted what the Octopus's were trying to say.....

Basically, they were saying was that the young man and the young lady should get married and have children.....And they all lived happily ever after....
Did I miss anything out Doc?......You were right Doc, what a waste of money!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 12:24 PM

Thats a shame Doc ....I wont waste my money on going to see it then thanks

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top