Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 07:07 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, a little milder here and dry overnight for a change. I hope none of you suffered with the flooding, that really is such a miserable business.

I've got to wait in for a delivery today so I'll do a few odd jobs and clean the bathroom before cooking spag bol for lunch.

Enjoy your day folks.

Camping with my dad in the fifties. I seem to think we were at Ingoldmells and the car was a Hillman Minx...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 08:20 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all.

Lovely photo Barry, looking at you now, you look like your Dad.

Its dry and mild here.

Going into Town this morning, have a look around the shops, got to buy a Hoover, ours busted yesterday.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 08:38 AM

Good morning all,

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 09:12 AM

Good morning all.
I think Tony & I are going round looking for a new car today.

Some work to do in the garden too if it doesn't rain.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 09:45 AM

Morning all. I too need to wait for a delivery, if it's correct what Victorian Plumbing say! OMG! Just had a text to say it'll be delivered between 12.28 - 13.28!! Means I can pop out for my newspaper as per my normal time, after 10am. Hurrah.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 09:58 AM

Shopping and coffee with a girlfriend later.... Just looked at the time I had better get a move on. Have a good day folks
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 10:02 AM

buenas dias all. A change in the weather here today. It´s been raining most of the night and this morning, not the heavy rain, just steady, but it is the first real rain we´ve seen for a long time. I need to do some shopping but first I need to spend a little time finding out what does what in the new car we collected yesterday, well new to us anyway. It was quite sad saying goodbye to our old Mazda. Have a pleasant day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 10:05 AM

Mornin' folks.
Lots of tiddly little jobs today, but all involve running abut different places, so best crack on.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 10:29 AM

morning all,
A short trip to town for me this morning, then fetching a youg grandson from school this afternoon.
Love the photo Barry, those were the days.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 10:33 AM

Good Morning all
foggy start here today but it makes a change from the horrible wet weather of yesterday and the day before ..

Enjoy your day everyone...here is a photo of my favourite fir tree in my front garden....all the needles will be dropping soon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top