Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 06:55 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning all, absolutely tipping down here and has been for half the night, blooming good job we live on a hill and I hope you have all survived storm Angus unscathed.

Very few plans for the day because of the weather, but both myself and the dogs may be getting a minor tidy up trim methinks from our resident stylist....

Try to have a good day everyone.

Just in from the garden...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 08:38 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Morning all. Its been pouring of rain since about 7pm last night and still raining now, its flooded outside my door, but never got Hurricane Angus.

Off to the MILs today.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 08:41 AM

Gorgeous picture Barry

Rain here too.....sigh! Oh well look on the bright side it will soon be Chrastmas

Have a good day all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 09:04 AM

Morning all. Nice pic to raise a smile, Barry.

Yes, been raining all night and evening here in London. The forecast seems pretty bad for the day. Let's see.

Hoping not to need to go out today, but if I do, it'll be in the car.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 09:33 AM

Good morning all, just walked Amber whilst in the eye of the storm. Think things are going to get bad again later. Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Lovely pic of the dogs Barry. They like Amber like their towelling down once they are back in from the rain.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 09:33 AM

Lol what a lovely cute photo Barry ....they look little rascals!!!

Good morning all!
We are expecting Storm Angus later today atm its pouring down and miserable with no sign of change.
Going out for lunch later with my Mum and sister for a pub meal as it was my mums birthday yesterday...
This photo was taken yesterday morning and two mornings weather couldnt be so different ....todays and yesterdays..

Enjoy your day all
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 09:37 AM

Morning all . Crikey what a night in weymouth , it hammered down and wild winds , this morning the sun is up and the day is still, it's gonna be a lovely day hopefully
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 10:15 AM

buenas dias all. Love the photo Barry, such cute little faces. Nothing new here re the weather, its looking overcast but bright. That sounds odd I know, but the sun is obviously attempting to make itīs way through. Itīs also very mild this morning.

Our friends return today from 7 weeks in Portugal, where they have been dog and horse sitting for the husbandīs sister and her husband. The sister has a small rescue centre, 17 dogs, 2 horses and a couple of cats. My only plan for today is to cook dinner for them this evening.

Have a nice day all, stay warm and dry.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 10:16 AM

Good morning
It rained all night here in Hampshire, but the rain has stopped, and wind doesn't seem too bad.
I'm painting the wooden floor in my bedroom today. two coats hopefully.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2016, 10:19 AM

Just seen the weather...not looking good for tomorrow now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top