Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 08:07 PM

Pervy teacher

I have just seen that a 29 year old male teacher in North Wales was spotted by a lad, letting one of the girl pupils give him oral sex at the school.

The teacher was found guilty of "Unacceptable Professional Conduct", and banned from teaching for 2 years!!

Surely this grotty old pervert should have been banned for life?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 08:26 PM

Re: Pervy teacher

Ban him by all means. But think about teacher training. You get a certificate but what training do you get to be in a class room? You are early 20s and some will flatter you,make suggestive comments.

I have teacher friends of both sexes and all agree that at first they were not prepared to deal with some class room behaviour.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 08:29 PM

Thats what sensible people think!
however are the people who hand down these sentences , sensible ??
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 08:31 PM

Are magistrates sensible? You tell me. I was approached to train once.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 08:33 PM

Should never be allowed to teach kids again, and should get a custodial sentance IMO.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 08:34 PM

That is really bad, Mups, teachers should be above that sort of behaviour, I despair, I really do. A 2 year ban is a joke, surely..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Ban him by all means. But think about teacher training. You get a certificate but what training do you get to be in a class room? You are early 20s and some will flatter you,make suggestive comments.

I have teacher friends of both sexes and all agree that at first they were not prepared to deal with some class room behaviour.

I'm sorry OG, but I cannot agree with you there at all.

This man is not 'early twenties', he is just months away from being 30 years old and should be fully aware of his responsibilites towards the kids in his care, regardless of flattery.
Any flirting that led to it must have been 2-way, which is totally wrong.
If this girl had been my daughter, after I'd boxed her ears, I'd have dealt with him as well.

Tell me something OG. Would you feel so benevolent to the teacher if he had been 'at it' with your under age daughter?
Would you still say - "ah, but he's only 29"?
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 08:42 PM

I went to an all girls school and there were always girls in the class trying to 'make up' to a male teacher, It must be even harder these days with girls better developed and more mature , some girls are still at school at 18 , often nearly as old as the teacher. Ido not condone what they do but it must be very difficult for young teachers to be in this situation , just the same for female teacher with young boys
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 08:45 PM

I know its no excuse but how old was the girl? if she was under 16 should he not be charged as a Paedophile?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-11-2016, 08:48 PM

I guess it depends on whether you value your job and income most, or a 5 minute quickie.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top