Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2016, 09:51 AM

What Are Your Views On Queue Jumpers?

To me there is nothing worse than a queue jumper! I mean, where do they get their cheek from, not to mention their audacity!
How many times have you been waiting patiently in a long queue, when someone coolly strides up to the front. I'm afraid, l do have to say something!
What about when you are in a long queue of traffic and a car comes up the side and pushes in? Not a lot you can do in that situation, is there?

So l ask you... What is your opinion of queue jumpers and how do you deal with them? Do you say something or just stay silent and seethe inside?!!
Maybe, you're one yourself?!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2016, 09:53 AM

Re: What Are Your Views On Queue Jumpers?

Hang them I say they offend my sense of fair play
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2016, 09:57 AM

They are rude and ignorant Art, that's what I think about queue jumpers.

To my utter shame though, I rarely say anything, which shows what a rotten coward I am.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2016, 09:59 AM

Depends why it happened, in some shops they make the next in one stand back from the tills to ease congestion, it's not unknown someone not realise and step in front, I have great sympathy for them as the queue are not very forgiving. Also where one queue eventually splits into two or three tills that can happen again Im sympathetic.

But blatant queue jumping because of arrogance shoot them I say
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2016, 10:04 AM

I don't like queue jumpers either.
If anyone pushes in front of me I gently poke them with my elbow and give them a look.

In a queue of traffic I let it go - I have no time for road rage.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2016, 10:06 AM

Actually this happened to me yesterday, i loaded my shopping onto the checkout ready to go through when this woman tapped me on the shoulder and asked if she could go through as she only had two items....yes says I of course you can.. No problem.

What she didn't tell me was that one item was an exchange. She was very difficult and confrontational with the checkout girl and insisted the exchange was done at the till where she stood not at the exchange desk.

The manager was called and eventually she was dealt with but not before I tapped her on the shoulder smiled sweetly and told her what a rude inconsiderate baggage she was.....ha! I don't think she cared but I felt better for telling her.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2016, 10:13 AM

The most infuriating ones are those in car parks I have in the past been waiting politely for a car first to leave and then to reverse out of a space and some begger has swept in from the other direction and pinched the space
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2016, 10:15 AM

Oh yes Meg, I've had that too. Most infuriating!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

15-11-2016, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh yes Meg, I've had that too. Most infuriating!
What is worst is when they leer at you in the process Mups it makes me want to stab their tyres with my umbrella
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2016, 10:32 AM

I hate those who walk up to the front of a bus queue and blatantly try to board first. I either swiftly swerve in front of them, or motion forward the person who has stood there the longest and say, loudly, 'go on, you were here first.'

Recently a young girl tried to get on in front of me but an older woman grabbed her, pulled her back, and said 'this lady was first! Don't be so inconsiderate.' I could have hugged her!

Usually though I mutter angrily under my breath, and continue to mutter angrily on the journey, and shoot them angry looks. I'm so unforgiving.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top