Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 02:07 PM

I'm a canary, Get me out of here.

Have you ever been in a situation, when you wished the ground would open up, and swallow you up?

Have you drank something really awful?

Have you ever eaten something that was disgusting?

I have, how about you?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 02:09 PM

Re: I'm a canary, Get me out of here.

You go first!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 02:14 PM

Oh yes mine was something I said, sat next to an elderly man and what I assumed was his grand child, after the gaff they went to great length to tell me they were a couple and age doesn't matter
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
You go first!
I drank a whole pint of Jersey milk, when I lived in Jersey, it was on the turn, but I was so thirsty. After I gulped the whole pint, I tasted a distinct fishy taste. I then panicked, and thought I was going to get some kind of poisoning. I rushed around telling all my friends, who teased me rotten. But I wasn't even sick. I must have a strong constitution.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 02:35 PM

I always thought Ribena was disgusting, my mother made my sisters and I drink it because she had an idea it was good for us! I have never liked blackcurrants. YUCK!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-11-2016, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Oh yes mine was something I said, sat next to an elderly man and what I assumed was his grand child, after the gaff they went to great length to tell me they were a couple and age doesn't matter
Oh crikey!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I drank a whole pint of Jersey milk, when I lived in Jersey, it was on the turn, but I was so thirsty. After I gulped the whole pint, I tasted a distinct fishy taste. I then panicked, and thought I was going to get some kind of poisoning. I rushed around telling all my friends, who teased me rotten. But I wasn't even sick. I must have a strong constitution.
Yes I know how disgusting rich Channel Island milk on the turn can be, having been born in the C.I.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-11-2016, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I always thought Ribena was disgusting, my mother made my sisters and I drink it because she had an idea it was good for us! I have never liked blackcurrants. YUCK!
I love them, but I know what you mean. I HATE liquorice, and my Grandma used to pop those Bassetts things in my mouth, and I didn't like to offend her - double yuck!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

14-11-2016, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I love them, but I know what you mean. I HATE liquorice, and my Grandma used to pop those Bassetts things in my mouth, and I didn't like to offend her - double yuck!

I LOVE liquorice, but not the allsorts, I like the good quality stuff.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-11-2016, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Yes I know how disgusting rich Channel Island milk on the turn can be, having been born in the C.I.
Tara which Island Jersey or Guernsey? If you say Sark, then I know you are a posh one.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top