Join for free
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

24-09-2010, 01:32 PM

Funeral Music

Just been told about an Old Lady of 96 -commited christian - who died recently and insisted that THIS song be played at her funeral ...... LOL...... She certainly did take the Long Road Home ,eh ?

Brill choon btw ...............
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

24-09-2010, 01:35 PM

Re: Funeral Music

HHhmmmm dunno why that clicky link didnt work ........

No matter .......... here is the URL ...........

Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2010, 06:08 PM

My wife knows what I wish to play as they finally send me off. I will not be there to hear any hymns before but this is what I have requested as the `last post`

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBLDx...eature=related
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

25-09-2010, 08:10 PM

Nice wee choon O G

Jimmy wasnt really big in my list of greats but if the song is meaningful to / for you then that`s all that is important

LOL

At mine my lot have been instructed to play the Dougie MacLean version of " Ae Fond Kiss " ......... Cant find it on YouTube , I have it on my Puter but thats no good for you to hear is it ? ......... LOL

Try here maybe ............ http://www.mp3rocket.com/mp3/-1_00/D...-Fond-Kiss.htm

I also want Enya`s " May it Be , played ............ That choon makes me snotter like a MoFo

Christ this is bloody morbid innit ? ................. Ha Ha Ha

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top