Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2016, 06:59 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, no frost here but still only a chilly 4deg., hopefully warm up a tad later...

We have guests coming round for lunch today, my mum and a friend, so Mrs.B. is cooking chicken casserole with dumplings and I am going to cook an apple tart for pud.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Unusual sunset over Mansfield
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2016, 07:54 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning Barry and everyone else to come.

Lovely pic. Hope you have a nice time today with Mum and friend, tell Mrs. B to save me a plate of Chicken Casserole!

Its very cold here this morning but not frost. Going into Town this morning, got to buy a few things.

Have a nice day all.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2016, 08:19 AM

Interesting sunset there Barry.

Hope you all enjoy your day!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2016, 08:48 AM

Good morning all
beautiful sunset Barry,I love it when the sky goes pink like that

Chilly here this morning brrr!!!
Im just contemplating what to have for breakfast ......
I love the sound of chicken casserole and dumplings too Barry ,have you got room for extra bodies at the table lol

Enjoy your day everyone!

Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2016, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone, wrap up warm today.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2016, 09:01 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful sky Barry. Your lunch is making my mouth water. I'm the worlds biggest chicken casserole & dumpling lover.

I'm out walking in the Derbyshire Dales with my friend Chris till mid afternoon - then off to my grandson Ricky's because it's his birthday.
The youngest grandchildren Taylor & Josh, are coming later for another overnight stay so not much rest for me today..

Have a good day all..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2016, 09:07 AM

Good morning all.

I'll pass on the chicken casserole, thanks. But if you're doing a steak and kidney one at all.....

Very unusual pic...lovely!

Off to brother and sis in law today for lunch. Have some spare keys to my flat to hand over, and some tickets I've printed out for them. Will make my way slowly by bus and underground.

Then this evening will watch the school fireworks with neighbouring children (and mummy).

Have a good day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2016, 09:23 AM

Chicken casserole with dumplings sounds lovely as does Apple tart

Having coffee later with another forum poster then I will hit the shops, I might start my Christmas shopping

Have a great day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2016, 09:44 AM

Good morning fellow members another chilly one .

I managed to get one lawn cut yesterday when it finally dried out and might have chance to cut the other today .

I was invited by my son to the local bonfire and fireworks display only to find there isn't one this year oh well can't say I am too disappointed.

Enjoy your day everyone
confused.com
North Wales
confused.com is female  confused.com has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2016, 09:49 AM

Morning all.

Its looking a bit grey here today, fingers crossed for the sun later.

Have a good day!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top