Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 05:54 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, very mild here again and a dry day forecast I believe.

My autumn raspberries have now finished so I'll be cutting the canes down to ground level later and putting them through the shredder for the compost heap.

Enjoy your weekend folks.

Oscar impatiently waiting to go out..
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 05:59 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Now Dad? Now? Now?
I know that look well!

Have a lovely Saturday all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 08:02 AM

Morning all.

We have many fruit bushes (and canes) to see to on the new plot, including autumn raspberries, so that is a task I've added on my 'to do' list. Neighbour came back from Hungary last night, with excited kids in tow (I could hear them through the wall chatting to daddy, who they haven't seen for a week!), and I can go through the list with her next week.

Not sure what the weather's up to this weekend, so haven't decided what to do.

Have a good Saturday.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 08:05 AM

Morning everyone, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 08:28 AM

Good morning all.

Decided to have a lie in this morning, didn't get up til 7.30am, very late for me.

Its very mild outside, looks like its going to be a nice day.

Not going out today, I will be making a Sausage Stew, might just pop to the Library.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 08:45 AM

Good morning all.
I'm hoping to get my life back to normal after suffering vertigo all week. I feel so lifeless and haven't done a thing! It really took it out on me..

A trip to Tesco this afternoon and a carvery with family tonight.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 08:50 AM

Good morning fellow members it's foggy and was slow to get light this morning.

Just had an interesting walk with Chloe, there was a squirrel fight going in in the tree tops with a lot of squawking noises. One squirrel fell just in front of us and ran off seemingly unhurt Chloe was too shocked to chase it .

Enjoy your day everyone

Oscar is so sweet Barry . I know 'that look' well
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 08:56 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky and sunshine again. No plans today other than some much needed housework, just a take it as it comes day. Have a pleasant one all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 08:59 AM

Good morning all raining here in the SW, still quite mild though.

Popping into town this morning to look at showers to get some ideas, then maybe do a bit of shopping.

Love the look on Oscar's face, Barry ...

Enjoy your day everyone.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 09:17 AM

Good morning all ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top